- Module Properties: non-isolated step-up module (BUCK)
- Input voltage : 4-40V input ( the max is 40V)
- Static Current : 5mA(digital voltmeter and ammeter not included)
- Output voltage :1.2-38V (adjustable)
- Output Current : 3A MAX, higher than 2A please enhance heat dissipation
- Constant current range : 0.1-3A
- Working temperature: -40°C to +85°C(If the temperature is too high , please enhance heat dissipation )
- Operating Frequency : 150KHz
- Conversion efficiency : up to 95% (affected by input voltage, output volage, current and dropout voltage)
- Overcurrent protection : Yes (constant current value)
- Short-circuit protection: Yes (constant current value)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: No,(if necessary , input add one diode in series)
- Output prevent backflow : No,(if necessary,input add one diode in series)
- Identification resistor: Tablet(some phones identification circuit is different, need to be adjusted )
- Voltmeter minimum resolution : 0.05V/0.05A (below 10V the decimal point adjusted automatically)
- Installation: four 3mm screws
- Wiring: terminals, no welding.
- Size: 60(L)*35(W)*20(H) mm
- Weight: 50g
- DIY a regulated power supply, input 40V, output 1.2-38V adjustable. With voltage and current display, do not need multimeter.
- Power supply for your electronic device , according to your system can set the output voltage value .
- As a vehicle power supply, power supply for your laptop/PDA etc.
- Solar panels regulator.
- Voltage of voltmerter options: the voltage of voltmeter can be selected by jumper on board, IN stand for power supply by input, OUT is power supply by output. Lower voltage can reduce the loss of voltage, short jumper with jumper cap then is OK. If remove the jumper cap, voltmeter does not work.
- USB output port: USB interface is connected directly to the output, and can be directly used to charge the phone, it has been with the identification resistor. Plesase note when using the USB output, first of all, make sure the output voltage is consistent with the voltage of your digital product, otherwise it will burn your digital product.
- Voltage and current display switch: on board with a band switch, can control display input voltage output voltage and output current, VI stand for input voltage, VO stand for output voltage, IO stand for output current.
- Output current adjust methods:Adjust CV potentiometer, according to your battery or LED, set the output voltage to your need value.Counterclockwise adjust CC potentiometer about 30 laps, make the output current in the minimum. Connect the LED, adjust CC potentiometer to the desired current. If charge for the battery, the battery should fully discharge at the first, then connected to the output, adjust CC potentiometer to desired current. Also can use a short circuit method to adjust current, multimeter 20A current range short-circuit output adjust CCpotentiometer to your need value.
Note: When setting constant current, the voltage must higher than 1.25V, otherwise the constant current function will fail